i have a friend... her name is Jennifer. she is such a wonderful and talented friend. she has organized a sewing retreat for the MODERN SEWIST. it is going to be a small event with ample time to chat and sew and chat and sew.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday... as in Wednesday... yes Wednesday! there are only 50 spots available so make sure you are johnny on the spot!
Sew South is a modern sewing retreat where you will sew, create, learn, play and connect with other modern sewists and bloggers.
Sew South is a boutique retreat, big on substance and style but small in size for a wonderful, personal experience.
It's a place to be inspired, relax and learn something new. Come spend a weekend sewing, laughing, and creating. A spring weekend in the South sewing with friends, taking time for yourself, finding your inspiration- that's the Sew South Retreat.
- 4 Make & Take workshops including quilting and paper piecing, bag making and garment sewing taught by experienced sewists and bloggers
- plenty of open sewing time
- a fabric field trip to The Little General in Winston Salem, NC
- a cocktail reception
- breakfasts, lunches and snacks during the retreat
- fabric and goodie swaps
- opportunities to connect with other modern sewists and bloggers
- a swanky swag bag
Sew South is March 21-24, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Come be a part of our inaugural year! I hope you'll join us!
Tickets are $275 and go on sale on Wednesday, October 24 at noon, EST.
This retreat is limited to 50 people so don't miss out!