Monday, September 19, 2011

I went to the Gap!

at the beginning of the summer Rhonda asked me if i was willing to be featured on her Podcast...

i was very flattered and of course i said yes!

so, a little over a week ago I was featured.  she is such a fun fun fun person and does a great podcast...  give it a listen...  and you will learn a little more about me...



you can subscribe to her podcast on itunes and listen on your ipod while you sew, like i do.  or listen on her blog, she is so great and so funny... you won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Nicke! I will definitely check it out this evening while I'm sewing. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know what I'll be listening to tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard it! Its great, so lovely to hear more about you! (and I really want your OH to give mine some hints...)

    ReplyDelete

thank you...