Monday, October 10, 2011

auction....

progress has been made today... pictures not taken, but progress made.  i will be honest and say that the progress was a bit slow as stupid mistakes were made...  good thing my kids were sleeping when the mistakes were made or they might have a few new words to tell their daddio when he got home.

i donated this quilt to our church youth group auction.  i made it quite a while ago (like 6 years) and it just never got used.  someone else could love it more than we did.  i told spencer that if it didn't auction for more than $35 we were taking it home with us...
someone else got it...  :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh thats great! I'd be the same as you - if it doesnt reach ... I'll buy it myself! So pleased for you that you didnt have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going on the auction quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice! I've never done anything for an auction, but I imagine it would be a little intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, so glad it got a decent price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's some gorgeous fabrics in there! I'm awful at giving anything up. I'd be clutching it to my cheat, stroking it and mumbling something about the pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nicke, your blog is so fun! Your naughty quilt projects gave me a good laugh this morning :-) And I'm jealous of your Guild. I quilt with a bunch of old school old ladies!

    ReplyDelete

thank you...