Friday, September 2, 2011

Vote!!! and you just might win!

hey all you great people... i have a little favor to ask of you...
i need you to go vote for my friend sara.
she entered a "design a block" competition to win an accuquilt cutter and is a finalist!

SHE IS IN THE TOP THREE!

bad news is she is currently in second place!
and we all know what that means...
second place is the first looser!  
and looser she is not!

seriously, lets get her some more votes!
p.s. when you link over, you vote on the sidebar...

and what the hell... so will I!

if you go vote for her... and she wins... i will give a little something away too... you know, something super awesome... like fabric, or a tote bag, or some pickeled green beans (i made 10 pints today).  
but rest assured, it will be awesome.

this is the block she designed...

[SaraP%255B2%255D.png]

seriously pretty cool right! i love it.

so really go vote for her. she is an amazing quilter, funny as hell, and is the best bee moderator i know.
she is a benevolent leader.

leave me a comment telling me you voted for her and i will pick a winner... if she wins...


if you tweet about this, blog about it, or fb about it, you can enter a couple more times.
just tell me what you did in the comments. and make sure you are not a no reply blogger... i need to be able to let you know that she and you won!

 lets get the word out--- fast. she only has TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

13 comments:

  1. lol I voted for that yesterday! Its a cool block :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've picked that one out of the three anyways, I voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! I voted! I wanna win something!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted, I voted...mostly cause I do whatever Nicke tells me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's so nice! thank you so much. i'll have to send you something extra special when i mail your bee blocks this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely a great block! I voted for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would always have picked that one of the 3 (had I know the comp was on before lol) Fingers crossed for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i VOTED TOO - AND i WOULD'VE CHOSEN THAT ONE TOO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for Sara! Her block is awesome. Hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for Miss Sara P! What an amazing block. I cannot believe she is only in Second. Hers is much more amazing than the others.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're a good friend, Nicke! I voted, but you don't have to include me. I'm sorry Sara didn't win, but I agree, her block was very original!

    ReplyDelete

thank you...